The symptoms of adenomyosis
For women any abnormalities of the menstrual cycle from normal threat. If you change the frequency of the emissions, their nature, it means that the reproductive system has failed. Such violations include adenomyosis.
Adenomyosis is a disease in which endometrial cells grow from the surface to the muscle layer of the uterus. Where there are cells sprouted into the deeper layers of the uterus endometrium, bleeding occurs in the 2nd half of the cycle. Eventually the inflammation begins. Adenomyosis can be suspected in the following symptoms.
The main symptoms of adenomyosis
The following is the main symptoms of adenomyosis.
1. The occurrence of pelvic pain prior to menstruation, during their occurrence, and several days for their completion.
2. Spotting a dark color before beginning and after the end of menstruation.
3. Changing the length of the menstrual cycle to decrease or increase.
4. Pain during sexual intercourse.
In addition, some women have the symptoms of adenomyosis, like heavy menstruation. Approximately 40% of the female population have the symptoms of adenomyosis, like premenstrual syndrome.
The causes of adenomyosis
The causes of adenomyosis is still not fully understood. However, the physicians are the following:
1. Hyperactive lifestyle.
2. Heavy working conditions.
3. Excessive physical activity.
4. Excessive use of sun baths, Solarium.
5. Overload the nervous system and constant stress.
6. Surgical interventions on the uterus.
Pregnancy and adenomyosis independent of each other, although hundred percent is not proven. Adenomyosis can cause infertility only if it is combined with other pathological conditions. During pregnancy menstruation is absent, which leads to a slowing of the growth of endometriosis.
Pain in adenomiose
Pain in adenomiose appear worse before menstruation. Prolonged and complicated course of the disease pain is not disappear by the end of the month. The intensity of the pain depends on the extent of the process. They are especially aggravated by the involvement of the entire uterine wall, up to a serous cover.
Echo signs of adenomyosis
Adenomyosis most often found on ultrasound. The doctor sees the main echo signs of adenomyosis.
1. Uterine enlargement in size.
2. Inhomogeneous structure of the myometrium or inhomogeneous echogenicity.
3. The lack of a clear border between the myometrium and endometrium.
4. Serrations between the myometrium and endometrium.
5. The presence of lesions in the myometrium.
6. Significant thickening one of the walls of the uterus relative to the other wall.
Adenomyosis of 1 degree
Adenomyosis of 1 degree is characterized by the presence of endometrial cells in the myometrium. Normal uterine mucosa grows over the cycle only inside and during menstruation it is rejected under the influence of hormones. Endometrial cells in the muscular layer is also undergoing some cyclical changes. First, they grow, and then rejected. Because of the unsuitability to that of the myometrium occurs swelling and inflammation. As a result, unpleasant symptoms.
Adenomyosis 2 degrees
Adenomyosis 2 degrees is characterized by the growth of endometrioid heterotopias to the middle strata of the myometrium.
Adenomyosis 3 degrees
Adenomyosis grade 3 is characterized by the growth of endometrioid heterotopias on two-thirds of the muscle layer.
For adenomyosis, second and third degree characteristic heterogeneity of the structure of the mucous membrane of the uterine cavity (endometrium) and the muscular layer of the uterus (myometrium). Also visualized different thickness of the anterior and posterior walls of the uterus.
How to cure adenomyosis?
title=">Many people wonder on how to cure adenomyosis. Completely cure adenomyosis impossible, unless you completely remove the uterus. But to use such extreme measures the doctors reach in extremely extreme cases. The fact that after menopause adenomyosis regress on their own. Therefore, prefer other methods of treatment.
There are the following methods for the treatment of adenomyosis:
1. Hormone treatment, which is stopping further growth of cells. And in some cases partial regression of the lesions of the endometrium.
2. Embolization of the uterine arteries. This technique involves blocking blood flow to those arteries that supply fibromatous nodes blood.
3. Surgery (laparoscopy), which carried out the restoration of the natural structure of the uterus and as and remove all the lesions of the disease.
Note that the treatment of any disease, adenomyosis including, need to start in a timely manner to achieve the greatest effect. Take care of your health!