Bowel cancer grade 3
Bowel cancer 3rd degree, as 3rd degree other cancers, this is a serious risk not only for the health of the patient but also for his life. The statistics is that cancer does not spread outside of the intestine, leaves the chances of survival in 99% of cases. If the affected bowel wall, the chances of falling to 85%. In the event of the defeat of regional lymph nodes in patients remains 66%, and only 35% of patients with bowel cancer have a chance of survival in case of formation of metastases in regional lymph nodes. Moreover, the number of infected nodes directly affects the prognosis of the disease. When the process covered one or two distant lymph node, the prognosis is much more favorable than with the defeat of three or four. The extent of the cancer determines the stage of the disease and methods of treatment.
What are the symptoms patients with bowel cancer?
- Stools mixed with blood
- Abdominal discomfort: bloating, rumbling, pain, not associated with food intake and is not treatable through diet.
- Periodic constipation alternating with diarrhea.
- A feeling of incomplete emptying of the bowel after going to the bathroom.
- The increase in size of the abdomen or bulging on one side of the abdomen.
- General weakness, loss of appetite, weight loss.
- Possible yellowing of the skin, mucous membranes, sclera of the eye.
- Obstruction of the intestine.
- The spread of colon cancer to other organs (formation of metastases) may cause pain in these organs and other symptoms.
The main symptoms of colon cancer manifest themselves very slowly, since the disease develops over several years. That is why many of the diagnosed cases occur in colon cancer stage 3.
What happens in the third stage?
and prolong his life.